[kj] OT: CIA World fact book

uncle benny's magical bra & liquorice factory fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:44:38 EDT 2007

Just doing some work & this cropped up as a possible area of interest for a
client.
Thought I¹d share.
if people haven¹t seen it, it¹s detailed background information on every
county in the world compiled by the CIA for it¹s agents
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/index.html

Today I have learnt that the UK is slightly smaller than Oregon*

factpotanga

*After a quick google, I discover that Oregon has a population of 3.7
million people, while here in the UK, an area Œslightly smaller¹ than Oregon
we have just under 61 million people.
And we wonder why we have problems.
Hey, wouldn¹t it be great if we organised an exchange with Oregon; the
entire population of the UK went there and all Oreganos (as I¹m sure they
are known) came here?
Just for a week.
For a laugh.
Who¹s good at organising things?
Hmmm - another google reveals that 7 million people live in London alone.
It¹s no wonder we¹ve had all these floods ­ we¹re sinking.
Incidentally I said that to my neighbour who replied ³Really? I¹d never
thought of that²
Silly moo.