[kj] ot brenden

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Aug 1 18:38:35 EDT 2007

Okay that's easy: everything in the universe boils down to energy,
information, and the human mind. Matter is just a form of energy, and
energy is a slave to information, and information is a slave to the human
mind. The human mind is the most complex structure we are aware of in the
universe. Experiments have proven that the universe behaves differently
when being observed by humans. Our manipulation of information changes the
expression of energy, which can take the form of matter. So anything we
think can affect the universe...

Now, all of the above is complete waffle on my part, and as I realised as
I got towards the "answering the fucking question" part of the
explanation, unfortunately it still doesn't prove any mechanism whereby
the date of your birth in our human invented decimal mathematical system
influences you in any way, BUT, it can be used as a crappy get out of jail
free explanation for lots of other new age hippiness ;p

Here's a question for you though: explain in a concise understandable way
exactly WHAT energy, matter, and time are, and why the observer effect
works. You are allowed to consult one deity of your choice.