[kj] : ot devacor/ww3/11:11

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 17:04:19 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/29/2007 8:52:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bq at soundgardener.co.nz writes:

Haha, WWIII kicked off by a stray emoticon interpreted the wrong
way...wouldn't be too far from the truth to think that Putin and Bush
would use that as a pretext. Ooh, pretext, how witty ;)

Talking about the occult, I've got a good friend who's a wiccan witchy
poo, strangely enough she has a degree in mathematics too, don't ask me I
can't figure it out.

She got a full horoscope done for me and asked when I was born, down to
the minute. I was born at 11:11, which just sent her into a fervour. Do a
search for 11:11 on Google and count the crazy theories.

I started having a whole bunch of 11:11 coincidences all of a sudden,
which was really entertaining. 111 has always been my favorite number,
after reading "eleventyone" in Tolkien as a kid, thought that was cute.

But my mystical mojo doesn't seem to have improved at all, it seems to be
restricted to static electrical discharges that destroy computer
components, an unerring ability to walk outside just when it starts to
rain, an uncanny level of vegetable decay in my fridge...etc.
Coincidences with neighbours coming over just after I've smoked a joint.
;)

well I was thinking more some emoticon mis interpreted the wrong way in the
underworld or something.,which triggered some whole chain of events which
would lead to WW3 - I think Jaz would find that plausible.
The 11:11 is a fairly big/broad "phenomena" in the new
age/occult/metaphysical etc scenes.
me I was born 2/11 or 2 x 11's-
anyway, yeah myself I see 11:11 quite a bit--even things like something
makes me glance at the digi clock at a moment and its 11:11-- I see it so much
all around (11:11 or 11) that I taken shots of it with my phone cam and have a
whole album of them---
it is like a sign of the "waking world"- the prophecies of the mayans and
that there is a "golden age" to come within this present Kali Yuga (Vedic)-
actually there is this (retired) professional baseball player Darren Daulten
who kind of stumbled upon the phenomena..he was pretty much a run of the
mill lunk headish type of athlete..he knew nothing about anything really (in
that realm) and had no interest in it beforehand..he started seeing 11:11 so
much it was like haunting him..so he "googled" it and saw all the info..he then
did quite a bit of research on "the times" and started speaking out on it all-
wrote a book and everything (maybe he and David Icke can hook up)- they had
him on a few sport radio talk shows speaking on it..he did a fairly decent
job speaking on it ,but of course they were like "ohhhhKaaaay..." I mean no one
could really say anything against what he was saying they just kind of had
to dismiss it/brush him off (as in "the ordinary will ignore whatever they
cannot explain")
anyway I felt a trifle bad for the guy as he was pretty passionate about it
all and wanted to speak out on it but was pretty much getting blown off.

Adam Helfer
President
Omkara World
_www.Omkara-World.com_ (http://www.omkara-world.com/)