[kj] Funny KJ ?

Ralle ralle at wg-ruhrort.de
Wed Aug 1 17:03:08 EDT 2007

Hi, Folks. I don`t post that much on here, but I am in a rage. Plastic Head sucks! Whats that Company about?? I ordered the Box Set of Extremities four weeks ago! Could not find any confirmation on my account about the deal..mailed them..took 4 days to receive a reply saying:Give your whole name and address and Item Reference Number..its easy to find..etc etc..I did...thats five days ago! STILL NO CONFIRMATION about my order!! This company sucks! What the hell is going on? Since KJ left EG or EG dropped them, they seem to be a low cornershop investment with the biggest disfunctional management the world has seen ever since...Fuck! I am realy upset! Anyone else here got trouble with Plastic Joke too? except the Gems of Power deaster?

Cheers
--
believed to be clean.