[kj] OT: Audio experts: Software that lets you isolate instruments in an mp3?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 1 16:16:23 EDT 2007

Hmm - dammit, there needs to be a way to do this! I suggest in the
future musicians press CDs with the option to just listen to all the
drum parts of every song, guitar parts, etc, separately, if one wished,
like some fancy DVDs (porn ones, usually) let you view things from
different angles, you know? Wouldn't that be amazing? Just listening to
the Geordie guitar parts of a song if you wanted, etc.

-Oliver