[kj] remasters, salvo deux

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:03:31 EDT 2007

Believe it when I see it, I'm afraid.

And anyone holding their breath for an Extremities remaster... wasn't it in
the hands of Sanctuary at the moment? Maybe with them closing up shop in the
US, it will eventually fall back into the hands of someone who knows what
they've got.

The Inside Extremities set should tide you over - given that all the album
remasters are single disc sets (so far), and the extras have been a little
on the thin side (one track for Revelations???), a double-disc is a
comprable cornucopia.

Over the years I've had no less than two people tell me they'd done
"remasters" of Extremities off of their pristine vinyl copies with high-end
audio gear. Neither of them have come through in trades though.... shoulda
written their names down somewhere...

Anyone got one of these fabled homeasters?

T.