[kj] Dinosaur Jr! re Black Flag re Whomever

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:07:03 EDT 2007

This may be what I was thinking of. And it seemed like Keith was going to
be part of it and ultimately not. AND I think he was going to do some Henry
shows but backed out. It seemed like a lot of people gave both sides a hard
time for doing it.

I don't know what to think. I saw the last show in Detroit. I was a
youngin' and I don't seem to remember it being announced that it was a last
show. Grant it I was completely annihilated and I am tipsy now. So
together I get nothing.

I can say that I would likely not be excited if Greg was to do something
again. BUT I am pretty stoked (dating myself) for the Negative Approach
show in May. But that may be more because of the Detroit connection

Chris