[kj] booleg vinyl archives

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 20:09:38 EDT 2007

well...I was cranky at Plastichead...BUT they have attempted to make up for
it. What should have taken 3 weeks to get here was expidited to a week. I
wasn;t overtly angry with them. I just wasn't happy that it tok a month to
ship the items.

ANYWAYS.

It is good. Not fantastic. Pretty much what I expected but the sound
quality is better than I anticipated. Inside is nice. It is for us die
hards. No one else. I'll probably buy the Archives through Amazon.

Chris