[kj] OT Jel in the Daily Mirror/MOTD etc etc

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 23 17:58:26 EDT 2007

Ha, funny that, ever since you sent that old message, I regularly look
for Jel behind the goal on the EPL highlights show we get here in the
States.

Tomas...Tomas...I bet that's a secret tribute to Mr. Rosicky. But I
won't tell. (Sorry, couldn't help it: Rosicky is currently my father's
and my favorite Czech football export).

-Jiri