[kj] OT Jel in the Daily Mirror/MOTD etc etc

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Apr 23 15:13:35 EDT 2007

Was it only 6 months ago that I sent this email ??? Since then I regularly
see Jel on both the UK sports pages and Match Of The Day, being positioned
so close to the one of the goals at Stamford Bridge ... anyway, I haven't
managed to speak to Jel for a few weeks but he did text me today with some
glorious news :

"ello mate, how's things ? I'm a dad again, a boy, Tomas. I was watching
Rockworld last nightand low and behold KJ appeared, live somewhere. Darkness
b4, Pssyche and Bloodsport thoroughly enjoyable. Thought you might like to
let The Gathering aware. Cheers old chap." No stopping the geezer, eh !!!

Still PC-less presumably, I should be able to catch up with Mr Bodkins at
the Bolton game on Saturday, if not on Wednesday night at the UEFA CL
semi-final ...