[kj] Lisa Gerard

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 13:20:02 EDT 2007

In finally saw them on their last tour here after numerous missed shows. I have to admit that when they came out and started playing, my eyes welled up with tears it was so powerful. Now that's never happened before at a show! They were unbelievable. I actually went online anbd bought a set of the CD's they were selling of the live shows after that and was blown away by the sound quality.

Cheers

Michael

www.pleasureandpainmusic.com