[kj] ***** SPAM ***** Re: FW: its to LOUD--THEY MOANED!!!

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 21:49:54 EDT 2007

> jo,your reply post made me laugh alot ;-D))))))

> i had a mental picture going on there, of you in fully action ;-D bet

> there ears are wringing days later from your happy clappy response !!!!!

> melinda

Oh yes; and, can you believe this... they're too ungrateful or selfish to
thank me properly or even realise that they owe for saving them from being
privvy to the REAL Pandemonium that's going on. It'd blow their minds.

You can't do enough for some folk can you? And then they call the fecking
police!

I scratch my head sometimes.