[kj] Inside Extremities follow-up

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:02:42 EDT 2007

I found out today...30 days later.....that 1 item in my Plastic Head
purchase was on back order, and will likely never get filled, and that they
are NOW sending out Extremities. couldn't they have said something to that
affect 15 days ago. As a result of, hopefully, getting Extremities 30 days
from now I will be looking into ordering the bootleg series from anyone
else. It's just bad business practice to leave me in the dark and only
reveal the issue AFTER I inquired about it

Chris