[kj] OT : heads up for a Damned warm-up date

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 14:20:30 EDT 2007

Stu's been there since Patricia left to have a little Vanian - doesn't look
as good but plays a lot better!!

Antoni - it looks like the set-list you got was almost the other way round
to Newcastle/York.
They opened up with 'Love song/second time around/just cant be
happy/generals...', then there was crappy bit (IMO) of 'Alone Again or/Life
Goes On' then '13th floor Vendetta/history of the world pt1'. In York the
Captain then preceded 'Ignite' with a rant against "all the paedos and
perverts in the church" and recommended us to go and burn down the Minster
when the show ended. It was all 'up' from there on in, ending main set with
'Smash it up'.
Encore at Newcastle was Curtain Call/jetboy-jetgirl/new rose' off, then back
for born to kill/see her tonite'. York got born to kill/see her
tonite/jetboy-jetgirl/new rose'.
Sun was the 1st 'matinee' show I've ever seen - they came on at 3.50 -
seemed weird, I know they are/were(?) common in the US with its strict
drinking laws but it was odd seeing lots of pissed-old punks at that time of
day - quite a few Joke t-shirts there as well.

Big Dave GinGoblin - was it you the Captain was talking about when he said
he'd spoken to people from Edinburgh (and Glasgow)?
We had a bit crack on with him when he came in - he had a good old rant
about his 'Blah Party'
Vote Sensible!!!