[kj] Ex-Germs & 45 Grave drummer exonerated of drug charges

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 22:58:10 EDT 2007

I heard about this last week. Glad he's getting off. He is, by all accounts, a true weirdo but he's left some great music in his wake.

That photo looks like it's from the Celebrity Skin reunion show that took place a little while ago. They were an awesome band, back in the day (late 80s/early 90s). Pat Smear was in it briefly as well. Check out their album Good Clean Fun.

Leigh