[kj] OT : heads up for a Damned warm-up date

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Apr 17 18:43:18 EDT 2007

Just been to The Damned gig tonight. They started with See Her Tonite and
played the entire Damned Damned Damned album (plus Help minus I Feel
Alright) then proceeded with a varied selection including 13th Floor
Vendetta, I Just Can't Be Happy Today, Eloise, Generals, Life Goes On (!!!),
Democracy, Anti-Pope, Smash It Up - with an encore of Alone Again Or, Jet
Boy Jet Girl and I Feel Alright and anything else I've forgotten to mention
... they play a special recorded gig at the 100 Club in London tomorrow
night ... followed by an appearance at the Camden Crawl on Thursday night
... the Captain was on form as usual and this gig was probably the most
exciting thing that has happened in Welwyn Garden City for decades !!!