[kj] (OT) New Lycopodeia - Birthday

Mike Porthouse Mike at rteltd.com
Tue Apr 17 03:16:05 EDT 2007

Two cheeseburgers please
----- Original Message -----
From: Wrightdvdw at aol.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) New Lycopodeia - Birthday

Many happy returns Jamie, I had my birthday last month (45) even older git in fact Ive got to the stage where I start to forget 'em.

Like the track Marc am listening to it at present.

If anyone's interested now that I have more time on my hands I have started to develope my entrepreneurial skills from years back a friend is trying to sell their mobile catering unit its fully equipped with a baked spud machine, grills, etc., etc., its in very good condition. I am thinking of putting it on ebay but thought first would have a punt around just in case,

Let me know off the board please.

Cheers

Dave