[kj] OT: The Superheriones

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 23:21:02 EDT 2007

She was starting the Christian thing on the last big Shadow Project through
the US. And their was a uncomfortable tension between the two of them. He
was going through some tough withdrawls and she was just converting over.
So it made for some bitter stage direction that seemed more inward than
outward. I liked the first Shadow Project lp quite a bit, still do. The
production is awful.. I consider that my last proper "goth" record purchase.
The second was so so. Everything after was filler. There was an ep that
first basically their first demo and it was jaw dropping good. # originals
and 2 covers. Good stuff if you can find it.
Iron Mask was good. But it was just re-recordings. Seemed like an
obligation in that sense. The first, original, two recordings are timeless.
Classics. While they were somewhat big at the time they seemed to be too
early for the times. Which I guess you can't help.

Chris