[kj] booleg vinyl archives

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:20:48 EDT 2007

my situation is other way around,where as i have recieved " inside
exstremeties ect ", i am now awaiting the delivery of "archive vinyl bootys"
am as keen as you to find out what its crudentials sound like,quality wise
ect !!

concerning " inside exstremeties ect" you wont be dissapointed mike,lets
just say it will be worth the wait,i just love it and havnt stopped playing
it,with the track " slipstream" demo being my fav at mo.

melinda