[kj] OT: The Locust - New Erections

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 14:05:18 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/14/2007 11:23:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
angrytomhanks at yahoo.com writes:

Just wanted to throw a little recommendation everyone's way. I just picked
up the newest album by electro-spazz/grind enthusiasts The Locust. It's called
New Erections and it is total genius. I've always found the Locust to be
somewhat interesting and impressive, if not completely one dimensional. This
new album sees them realizing their full, full potential. There are parts of it
that sound like early Swans, parts that sound like Devo put through an evil
chaos matrix (huh?), and parts that are full-on Doom metal. It's a short and
colourful ride. Check it out!

Leigh

looked at some of their videos online and seemed they were trying a little
too hard...maybe just hearing the music itself would be different

Adam Helfer
President
Omkara World
_www.Omkara-World.com_ (http://www.omkara-world.com/)