[kj] Killing Joke meets Mad Max

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 11 15:52:20 EDT 2007

Whoever made that Mad Max fan vid is a huge nerd. That's okay, though,
because nerds make the world go round. I think I still like the fan
video for "Universe B" a little better, but this was cool. I'd like to
see a fan vid of "Total Invasion."

And, jeez, Leigh, I love Hosannas -- I don't think it is sub-par at all!
"Universe B" came out of those sessions, and like I've said before, it
was a major mistake not to include that excellent song on the US release
of the LP. Like Ive also said, I can't wait for someone to leak the
unreleased Hosannas stuff onto the web/Soulseek/whatever. I loved "This
Tribal Antidote" -- a real churning slogfest that had me immediately hooked.

-Oliver