[kj] KJ in film soundtracks

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 07:05:29 EDT 2007

The first time I ever heard Killing Joke was as a wee lad on the Weird
Science soundtrack (which has "Eighties," of course); as a youngster of
9 or so I bought the Weird Science cassette for the Oingo Boingo title song.

I guess it goes w/out saying this scene from the movie _Rok_Dabla_ has a
Killing Joke song song in it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxpPx9O-__o

It sounds heavy and fast-industrial. Or is that just a Jaz Coleman
piece? Or is there a difference anymore? :X

-Oliver