[kj] KJ in film soundtracks

TheGatheringGerm at aol.com TheGatheringGerm at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 06:35:25 EDT 2007

In einer eMail vom 10.04.2007 10:09:35 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk:

Bit bored yesterday so I went to the local film rental shop and as most
DVD's were already rented out, I settled for a rather disappointing film
called the Covenant (just released)... Won't go into detail but I was
surprised to hear "The death & Resurrection Show" in the soundtrack. I knew
that Eighties was in Weird Science a few good years ago, does anybody know
of other films that include KJ stuff in them?

School of Rock - The wait
23 nichts ist wie es scheint (German movie) - Eighties
Need for Speed 2 (Game) - The death & ressurection show
Wierd science - dont know exactly the title of song