[kj] O.T. Stooges in NYC

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 20:03:20 EDT 2007

Yes, same here re: Killing Joke. I have heard rumors floating around
about unreleased stuff from the Hosannas sessions. There was mention of
it on a MySpace group about Killing Joke. Apparently some of the songs I
thought were unreleased from the Hosannas sessions are actually the same
but they changed the names, and they're the same songs?

In any event, I am sure there are still some unreleased stuff from those
sessions anyway, and I sure as hell do wanna hear 'em...

-Oliver