[kj] O.T. Stooges in NYC

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 15:45:02 EDT 2007

I managed to see Bauhaus on their *first* reunion tour (ugh, talk about sounding "wrong" -- reunion tours should be a one-time-only thing, I think). That was amazing (it was the show that ended up as the entirely superfluous live album, GOTHAM). They played everything I needed to hear, did it beautifully, looked fantastic and everything. If only they'd left it at that.

Honestly, the only band I need new material from these days is the `Joke.

Alex in NYC