[kj] OT: cat

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:27:08 EDT 2007

yes, horrible feeling running something over...

i hit a dog once, pretty much fucked my car.. (def fucked the dog).. went to
drive it the next day (the car, not the dog) and noxious smoke poured out of
the dashboard..

in a mates car, we hit a sheep... was actually very bizarre, coz as we
slowed, the sheep overtook us rolling down the road... surreal

--

postponed indefinitely..."