[kj] Top 10 bands - Arab Strap

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 16:25:51 EDT 2007

Well, I never like the second album, but other than that I though they were
pretty good throughout, heck I even like their Major Lable wilderness years
of Elephant Shoe.

Personally I always try to slip AS lyrics into conversations, "These days my
cocks as numb as my heart", that's a good one.

> Arab Strap!

> Stunning band but patchy don't you think?

> Still, when they're good they're outstanding & I defy anyone to shun

> tracks like Cherubs, The Shy Retirer, Love Detective.

> Cheer¹s Stephen, I was at a loss what to listen to until I read

> this...!

> flatcoathanger

> On 2/4/07 20:30, "Stephen Robinson" wrote:

>> Oopsie, and Arab Strap, forgot about them.

Regards
--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/