[kj] Top 10 bands

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 03:50:49 EDT 2007

Fair point. (Welcome back, Mik.)

I listen to Hard Fi a lot, and quite like most of the first Bloc Party CD (which admittedly sounds like it's from the late 70's / early 80's). But I'm not really seeking out new music the way I used to. I expect there's loads of great stuff though - seems unlikely that young people stopped making good music when I stopped being a young person!

Jamie