[kj] Plastichead

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 08:09:37 EDT 2007

Well, that's certainly encouraging to hear. I'm still waiting for my
copy of INSIDE EXTREMITIES from them, as well as the Bootleg Archives
sets. They have failed, in the past, to send me a blue Revelations
shirt (`cos, y'know, one can never have too many KJ shirts).

Never had a single problem with an MD order. But yes, what can ya do?

Alex in NYC