[kj] RE: CULT

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Sep 30 06:12:46 EDT 2006

Has nt it always been the same though?
Hasn't Jaz always been one for telling lies?
Ever since the inception of Killing Joke?
I ve known a few people who constantly lie .
Not just little lies , but making up whole episodes.
I really have no time for people who tell lies

Not sure he lied so much early on as fantasised. Having said that he is an
artist, so a certain licence goes proportionately with the terrain I guess.
And Jaz, love him or loathe him, has been a major musician. But now, he's
lost the plot as far as I can see.

bob