[kj] Jaz's certified sick note.........

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 29 09:16:28 EDT 2006

I'm continually surprised when the `Joke make it over here. Jaz did after all say in the early Spring (to MTVNews, no less) "see you this summer!" It's now the end of September. No Joke. SHOCKER!!!

I've been lucky enough to see the band play six times. If it didn't happen here again, I wouldn't be shocked.

Alex in NYC