[kj] Jaz's certified sick note.........

Paula Cook cook_paula at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 08:38:22 EDT 2006

That is even more pathetic than the sick notes I used to forge at school to
skive off PE! It fools no-one, least of all me. Glad I decided not to go to
any of the gigs now - I feel rotten for all of you who bought tickets though
and made travel plans - hope you all get a refund OK.

And as for all of you in the States - I wouldn't hold your breath on their
ever touring there again. Even Switzerland is too much touble now!