[kj] Music is significant, but isnt moving

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 13:41:52 EDT 2006

Ade:
  This tree isnt the one that you want. See that tree over there on the left
with all the birds sitting in it , that is the tree that  you want .  Go and
bark up at that one.
   Here you are. I'll throw a stick in the direction of the correct tree and
you can go and fetch it.(But please stay there, dont fekkin come back) .