[kj] RE: CULT

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 07:20:34 EDT 2006

For what it's worth I went to see them last night - certainly better than
last time I saw them in '87 on the 'Electric' tour. I hate that album with a
passion, they played a few songs from it, 'Peace Dog', 'Lil Devil ' and
'Wild Flower' still reek, but they did 'Spiritwalker' and 'Phoenix' so I was
happy enough. 'Rain', 'Revoluton' and 'Sanctuary' were great.
The venue was rammed, crowd was good and Astbury didnt look as lardy as
people have mentioned previously - I was expecting a Brando-lookie-likey.
However, Billy Duffy looks like a grandad version of David Beckham!
Cheers
Jim