[Norton AntiSpam] Re: [kj] Music is significant, but isnt moving

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 00:36:24 EDT 2006

That is sad, especially since they just released a record and should be touring.

TB <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> wrote:  LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

> There are some around. I do not think they will be coming to the states
> anytime in the near future. As of now.

I'm here in Huntington Beach, CA. Saw them in LA on the '03 tour and back at
the Palace in Hollywood around the Night Time tour in the mid 80's.

I've pretty much given up hope they'll ever play anywhere in the US again.

T.B.