[kj] Music is significant, but isnt moving

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 00:35:04 EDT 2006

Now all we need is for them to come out and due a real tour.

  I saw them down here in Portland in 2003 and they were great.

  Bill

Joe Casavola <elipsis44 at hotmail.com> wrote:
        Yes, Seattle...Not sure about the KJ shows...Due to the KJ line up??? I would prefer to see at least Jaz, Geordie, and Raven all together in the show. Seen Killing Joke, 1994, and 2003 in Seattle... Both shows were immensely GREAT and ENERGIZED!!
  AAASSTARROIID!!!