[kj] Music is significant, but isnt moving

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 16:56:10 EDT 2006

There are some around. I do not think they will be coming to the states
anytime in the near future. As of now.

~LB

In a message dated 9/27/2006 1:44:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wjlash at yahoo.com writes:

LOL

By the way are there anyother KJ fans out west here?  Do you or  anyone for
that matter know of wether or not there will be a US tour in the  near future
for us lowly North Americans?  Maybe touring in a significant  way is beneath
them now?  Oh there I go bashing, woops.

Bill