[kj] Music is significant, but isnt moving

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 16:25:02 EDT 2006

Actually, I mopped the floors in CBGB's and was the bass player for Missing Persons!

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:  "I think something that is moving can also be significant"

It can be , and more often or not will definitely be.
But if something is significant, then that doesnt necessarily make it
moving.
"Moving" is an extreme version of significant. Its a higher emotion.
Yes I am from London, not too far from Killing jokes old stomping ground.
Alex is also from Noi Yoik , but unless you are/were in a New Wave band or
at least worked in CBGB's as the barman (Circa 1978-1984) then he probably
wont want to know you .
Alex sent off for a t-shirt from Mike Coles record label and he received
one with *Malicious Gossip* written on the front of it , instead .