[kj] RE: CULT

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 13:58:50 EDT 2006

Alex:
  I feel that I must strongly object to your post . You have no right to
speak like that about me in Public . I am not a "consummate wind up artist"
at all , I may occasionally indulge in a little wind-up, but the huge
majority of my posts are sincere and true. Yes the recent posts about *Clips
from the new KJ movie* : They were not infact clips from  the new KJ movie ,
just something that I made up . But most intelligent people would have
realised this ,  I guess that only gullible Americans would have thought
that it was an actual clip from the new KJ movie. You have absolutely no
right to tell people to "Proceed accordingly"

But that does look uncannily like ipat
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1652560