[kj] RE: CULT

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 11:17:55 EDT 2006

Wow, I really don't understand this comment!  In other words you listen to whatever and it all doesn't really have any significance for you?   That is fine, but I don't see it that way at all.

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:  "I want hear music that moves me"

Ultimately music is just noise , and I fail to see how noise can move in you
in a way that you suggest and in a way that you look for . Its pleasant to
listen to music as its better than silence .
People ask way too much of music. It's a noise , nothing more nothing
less .