[kj] RE: CULT

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 16:24:09 EDT 2006

"Some very strange things going on in the world right now."

For example ?

    I have noticed that people in general have become a lot more docile in
recent years . People seem to walk around with na glazed ;look on their
faces and seem oblivious to their surroundings . People are becoming almost
zombiefied .
  Maybe its the hi-technology generation  that is responsible . With ipods,
mobile phones and other things, people maybe dont get time to switch off .
And they may also have difficulty absorbing all the new information  that is
available to them