[kj] RE: CULT

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 11:18:40 EDT 2006

Exactly!  I tend to agree with them.  Some very strange things going on in the world right now.  There are many that think there is a whole new reality.  Also, the joke have been making music about the hypocrisy and lies from the beginning.

  Bill

Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:
  It paints a picture of Jaz's latest ramblings. The Joke stopped confronting reality some long while ago and became a musical conspriacy-theory vehicle.