[kj] ot: Crass book

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 14:48:47 EDT 2006

I see CRASS in a whole different light after finding out the the singers
real name is Oscar Thompson . Talking of the Anarcho camp , I met Conflicts
singer the other night . And he personally mentioned me on his Website . I
got onstage and got mistaken for a Nazi and very nearly got battered
...............Its a long story.