[kj] OT was Cult now Damned

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 04:21:17 EDT 2006

When I was 16 it was really exciting... it starts so slow and so quiet, but we all know what it is... can we stand the anticipation?... it's going to be a riot, isn't it?... lots of sweaty punks gearing themselves up for the final onslaught... Smash It Up!

Fond memories, but a bit lame now.

Jamie

PS I was wrong, they've been shit for more than 20 years: Grimly Fiendish was 1985 (or even late 84?)