[kj] transmission/nwobfg

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 03:43:57 EDT 2006

One of the "Bentment" used to post on the now defunct Killing joke message
board , I'd never heard of them , they must be a band that doesn't travel
well . Bands that are big in their home country but not abroad . Grateful
Dead are  another I ve never  even heard a Grateful Dead song in my entire
miserable life .
   I'm currently working with a guy who went to school with a member of The
Ruts , he still sees him and the Ruts are still gigging .