[kj] Ritalin please Matron

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 19:57:39 EDT 2006

Says the person who had to leave England because he could nt  hack it.
Lets not forget get that you are the one who teaches hate and violence , not
me. You are also prone to mentioning drugs and( Medical conditions), which I
believe are rife in your community, not mine. You are also prone to
mentioning "rejection" and "belonging" and being "accepted" , which puzzles
me as too why these  on are constantly at the forefront of your thoughts .
     Maybe its you who has these feelings?