[kj] transmission - albums of the year

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 00:59:04 EDT 2006

Agreed 100 %.....

GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com> wrote:        Yes, the new Buzzcocks is good, but I'm from Boston and i HATE the Dresden Dolls--yeah, along with Cocteau Twins--baaaarf!

---------------------------------

From:  bongo <humanhybrid666 at gmail.com>
To:  "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject:  Re: [kj] transmission - albums of the year
Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:11:10 +1200

  albums i have really enjoyed this year have been . . .

  ?

  ?

  Dresden Dolls - S/T and Yes Virginia

  NOMEANSNO - All Roads Lead To Ausfahrt (fucking brilliant)

  Hanson Brothers - all three albums + ep

  KJ - HFTBOH (early in the year i played it alot)

  Alice Donut - Three Sisters

  Maximo Park - A Certain Trgger

  Buzzcocks - Flat Pack Philosophy

  ?