[kj] OT- a little technical assistance please

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 23:30:23 EDT 2006

Well, I've traveled on 3 continents, and got an education.
  By the way Pete, Universities are nothing like Secondary school..By that time, they kind of want you to be thinking for yourself ;)

STEVE DIY <stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
          Spending the best years of your life in education !!!!!Fark that, no thanks. You only live once .
    Education really is thought control . Ignorance really is bliss.