[kj]ot- here and

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 17:26:59 EDT 2006

Give it a rest Pete. For fuck's sake, just give it a rest.

  STEVE DIY <stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
          I believe that PW was also right about the so-called forth coming Bird flu epidemic , and he (I know) was also right in his prediction that its only a matter of time before UK Muslims begin Suicide bombings in the UK , for which he was labelled a racist by this list. He was also the first to mention the shortcomings of KJ's integrity...........that boy certainly knows his stuff

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com