[kj] OT- a little technical assistance please

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 16:38:06 EDT 2006

No I did nt get a lorry , but I over landed it to Turkey and then could nt get into Iran (Brits werent given Visas) , I flew to India and then across the Punjab into Pakistan and tried to get into Afghanistan from there . I got to the border (Khyber pass) and asked if I could enter Afghanistan , the Pakistani border guard said that I could , but that I  probably would nt come back .Due to the fact that Warlords (Taliban etc etc) controlled certain areas and that they'd shot on sight if they thought that I was a Russian . So I did nt go .